| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Evoluent Wrist Support Mouse Pad is a rigid one-piece mousing surface with an attached pressure-dispersing Lycra covered gel wrist rest. The 7" square low-friction mousing surface offers minimal resistance to mouse movement while ensuring precise cursor tracking. The attached gel rest offers relief for sensitive pressure points while the Lycra cover permits the wrist and hand to move easily for smooth cursor movement. The rigid acrylic base is an ideal answer to uneven or soft work surfaces that can interfere with accurate mouse control. A non-skid rubber backing keeps the mouse pad stable and secured in place.
Due to the nature of this product we cannot offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Provides Padded Support
The gel wrist pad provides a yielding, padded surface for users who may be sensitive to contact with hard surfaces or who have bone spurs which require padded support.
The low-friction surface means that minimal effort is required when performing cursor movements. This reduction in friction can also result in more accurate movements, especially when fine cursor control is desired. Because less effort is required to achieve these fine movements the hand and forearm can be more relaxed.
Eliminates Pinch Points
The gel pad ensures that the forearm and wrist are elevated away from any sharp edges or pinch points. If the mousepad is positioned at an appropriate elevation the forearm and wrist can also maintain a comfortable neutral alignment.
- Rigid Base: This mouse pad from Evoluent features a rigid acrylic base which provides a firm and level mousing surface over uneven or soft surfaces.
- Low Friction Mousing Surface: The 7" x 7" mousing surface features a lightly textured low-friction surface designed for both easy movement and accurate sensor reading from all common types of mouse.
- Integrated Wrist Rest: The integrated gel wrist rest provides support and padding for those who may have sensitivity to contact with hard surfaces.
- Gripper Base: The entire underside of the Evoluent Wrist Support Mouse Pad is covered with a rubber gripper which ensures secure positioning on any surface.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Evoluent Wrist Support Moused Pad
- Dimensions: 12" Deep x 8" Wide
- Mousing Surface Dimensions: 7" Deep x 7" Wide
- Gel Pad Dimensions: 3.75" Deep x 7" Wide x 0.875" Thick
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Contents: Evoluent Wrist Support Mouse Pad
- When setting up your workstation you want to have your Evoluent Wrist Support Mouse Pad positioned at a height that maintains a straight line through the wrist and forearm, with your elbow hanging at your side almost directly below your shoulder. Your shoulder should be relaxed with your elbow close to a 90 ° bend.
- When using an Evoluent VerticalMouse the gel resting pad will slightly elevate your wrist, leaving your fingers angling slightly downward to match the slight angle of the buttons on the Evoluent VerticalMouse.
- As you move your mouse let your wrist and forearm slide across the Lycra surface, using a combination of arm and finger movements to accomplish necessary cursor movement.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|MP1|| Evoluent Wrist Support Mouse Pad, rigid one piece 7" x 7" mousing surface with attached gel wrist pad||55.00|